Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby (13th weeks of pregnancy)

Yesterday (5th April 2009), I've accompany my beloved wife to do a check up at Columbia Asia Hospital. This is the 3rd appointment for us to see Dr. Intan, a very nice and friendly person. For yesterday, my wife need to do a blood test to check for HIV, hemoglobin content in the blood and etc. After the lab assistant take the blood sample, we've to wait to see the doctor.

Since we're a little bit late, we've to wait for our turn. There's a lot of people, especially pregnant mom waiting for their turn. After about an hour waiting, then the nurse called for our turn. As usual, the doctor greet us with her smile and Salam. She started the session with asking about my wife health, still have appetite to eat or not, allergic to any medicine or not and also consult us what my wife has to do during pregnancy.

After the consultation session, then the time to do the "ultrasound scanning"...the part I love a lot. Once the scanner touch my wife tummy, Subhanallah...what I can see through the monitor in front of of me is..our BABY, one of the proved Allah The Almighty. We can see his brain, his hand, his backbone and his leg also. Sometimes our baby also moved, like want to jump (hehe...Daddy so impressed). Alhamdulillah...according to the doc, our baby is in good condition and Insyaallah in for (4) weeks time, we can know the gender of our baby..
Ultrasound image: Our baby

Sayang...I'm always pray for u and our baby. Can't wait for the next appointment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment