Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Salam...

As what I've posted before, the time has come. Yesterday was the 2nd Sunday of May, all Malaysian were celebrating one of the special day in this year.. MOTHER'S DAY.

Hmm...what I've done yesterday..?? I've a great day yesterday. Since this is my first time to celebrate it with my mother in law.

Last week, I've planned with my beloved wife to bring my mother in law and sister in law to have lunch at Restoran Saba' at Cyberjaya. Before we go there, my wife gave the Mother's Day gift and greeting card to my mother in law and we've wished for her happiness and good health. "Thank you mom for your blessed to me marrying your sweet daughter, Nurazreen."

Restoran Saba'
How did I know about this restaurant..?? Hmm..it's all because of my wife. Last few weeks she has watched one of the television programme..which is like Jalan2 Cari Makan shown about this restaurant; their Arabian foods, beverages and etc. One more thing is there's a lot of people come to that restaurant. Since then, she's so interested and intend to eat at that restaurant.

Actually I'm not so familiar about Cyberjaya and since my wife have told me about the restaurant, I've gathered information about it. Thanks to Google Earth and some information from my friend..Alhamdulillah we've arrived there.

As my wife told before this, there's a lot people come to that restaurant. Luckily, when we arrived there's one table which available to sit.

Foods
There's a lot of foods that listed in the menu and since we're not familiar with the Arabian foods, we've asked the waiter to suggest to us on what is the best food to eat. It's take so long time to us to order...and finally we've got what we want. We've ordered one regular plate of rice with half roasted chicken, one plate of mix barbecue, Arabian salad, lamb soup and etc which is I'm not remember the name of it.

We enjoyed eating there and finished all what we've ordered. The most I like was the special chili sauce which is made in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Bill please..??
Now time to pay. Hmm..I thought, the foods there is expensive and when the time to pay, the price is not what I've expected and surely it's cheaper from it. After that we continued our journey go to KL and hope to come again next time.

(p/s: To my beloved wife, thank you for everything. I've a greats day yesterday... I really enjoyed it. Insyaallah we'll celebrate it next year with our baby. Take care sayang.)

No comments:

Post a Comment